
Heather's picture of Brother is a very tough act to follow, but here goes........ MEATBALL RAINS posing it up for his 'soon to be' painted portrait. Mika Beth worked her magic on Brother's picture & it shows. IT IS PRECIOUS! But for an amateur like myself, this will have to do. (And yes, I realize there is a shadow on his chest. It's permanent! Regardless of where I was or where he was, it was always there. I give up! Darn snout!)
I'm actually kind of proud of my picture. It took a long time & a lot of cheese to produce such a high quality Olan Mills(ish) type of photograph. MEATBALL is working the camera, looking "fierce". Maybe if the whole Radiology thing doesn't work out, I will take up PET photography. I think I might have a gift.... If anyone wants to book a shoot for your furry friend, have your people get in touch with my people. We'll work something out!
My little MATZAH BALL....I HEART HIM!!
And don't forget, Heather & I are going to be hosting an oil painting party in April. You need to be working on getting your favorite pic ready so it can be turned into a masterpiece. It doesn't have to be a dog.... :) I also ordered a fabulous black wooden frame to adorn his precious picture. Can't wait! My next mission is to surf the net & find something fabulous so I can have it painted for my kitchen. I mean, I'm going to think something up on my own & not break any copyright laws.... hee hee hee

5 comments:
Oh I love it!!!! He is too cute! Dad should have one done of his beloved Maggie Mae. (Not Maggie Rae, his grand daughter but Meatball's sis)
Love the picture of Meatball... Maybe i should invest in a hamster so you can do it's shoot too! lol
Heart you!
OMG....you would so make it big as a pet photographer....My peeps are calling your peeps right now!
I think you did a great job with Meatball!! He is so handsome.
That picture is great! He totally looks like he knew exactly what he was doing and posed on purpose. He looks very distinguished.
Post a Comment