Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tulsa Time (Target Time)!

Dylan & Grammy cheesing it up at Chimi's

Dylan teaching Grammy & G-daddy how to play dominoes....Dylan style!

We went to Tulsa this weekend to stay with Grammy & G-daddy, my mom & step-dad. We had a great time. We ran around & shopped all day on Saturday. I am wanting to update my house a little. I haven't done ANYthing since Dylan's been born, seriously! We will soon be getting new counter tops & kitchen flooring....YAY!! 1960 called & wants it's linoleum back!! LOL I am wanting some window treatments for my kitchen so mom & I shopped & shopped for fabric. I'm still not really sure what I want, so she still has a little time before she needs to bust out the ole sewing machine, but let me tell you, I am obsessed with it right now!! Colors, counter tops, tile, OH MY!! And yes, this is all working against BUDGET 2009...... :) Oh well, we're not doing anything extreme or over the top so it shouldn't be too big of a set back!
******************************
Where was I before I was trying to justify going against my budget....Oh yes! Have I told you lately HOW MUCH I LOVE TARGET?? Dylan is even obsessed with going to Target. She loves it. She even told Paula that we were going to have her next birthday party at....you guessed it, TARGET!! Not only do we FREQUENT FS Target, we also hit up Tulsa Target every time we're there! You never know what they might have that we don't.... I mean, I know we all have the love, but she (Target) has been really good to me this past week. I bought 2 new area rugs for my house which I love. I'm not really sure why I haven't ever been "into" rugs (I think it was Meatball's fault), but boy was I stupid. They really warm things up so much! LOVE THEM!!! And last but not least, THE HOUDINI, my beloved new corkscrew. I mentioned to my mom how much I HATED my corkscrew. I mean it is IM-possible to work so she pointed me in the direction of the Houdini....It's a more affordable version of her Sharper Image corkscrew & I love, love, love it!! It might be the best $30.00 I've spent lately....yes, yes, I think it was! From my purple teeth to yours, CHEERS & good night!! :)

My dining room rug that I've wanted forever. Meatball loves it too!
New curtains are on order! :)
And in the living room, a much plainer rug but it works well. Once again, modeled by Meatball.

Remember this?? Yes, it's my Blessings sign that
I won on HK's blog giveaway! :)
LOVE IT! Thanks sista!

4 comments:

Rachel Brown said...

I almost bought that rug!!! That just shows what great taste you have :) Keep showing us what you are doing I love seeing what people do and before after pics!

Heather said...

Funny....I have looked at that rug (under your table) a million times at target wondering where I could use it! LOVE it!!!! So happy about your new kitchen stuff, too! Can't wait to see!

Angie said...

I swear I have looked at it a million times too. I have ALWAYS wanted it!! It is my "prize" purchase, followed by the Houdini, & last but not least, my simple rug! :)

Lisa said...

I love the rugs! I want new flooring and counter tops. My fake yellow green marble counter tops have got to go!