
I am SO EXCITED! I have an appointment for a Thai Massage at 7:30 tonight!! If you haven't experienced this magic, you should. It is fab-U-lous! In addition to this massage, the masseuse I L-O-V-E at Marvin Altman, is also offering a special....you can add on a Spa Treatment for your hands or feet for $5.00. WHY NOT, RIGHT?!? A girl needs to be pampered every now & then...& the good news is that I have a gift certificate. YAY FOR THE BUDGET !! OH & Heather, I will call you later to set up a time to pick up my prize... ;) Wishful Thinking never hurts! tee hee hee
For those of you wondering what a Thai Massage is, I stole an excerpt from the internet to explain:
Local medicinal herbs are wrapped in a cotton cloth, tied into a bundle, & moistened with steam. They are wonderful used during a traditional thai massage, or as an added bonus with a 'regular' massage, being placed on specific parts of the body that need special attention. Thai Massage uses a powerful combination of over 20 herbs and flowers that are sent to us directly from Thailand, with local herbs added as the seasons allow. Some of the herbs and flowers include lemongrass, eucalyptus, ginger, tumeric, camphor, lavender, sage, honeysuckle, and orchid. The warm herbal packs induce deep states of relaxation and enhance the therapeutic benefits of any massage. The healing aromas fill the room to benefit both the giver and receiver! Clients immediately relax into the soothing aromas and warm compresses. The warmed tissue is more receptive to your massage, allowing deeper benefits.

5 comments:
Sounds like HEAVEN! Enjoy!
Ok.Ok.. Quit rubbing it in already. Did Dr. Loyo send you that gift certificate?!?! I am so jealous.....
Oh! This is something I would love. Do you have to be a member to get a massage there? I hope you really enjoyed your massage.
No you don't have to be a member. I would be glad to give you her information if you want it. SHE IS WONDERFUL! I feel fabulous right now!!
And Brandy, yes, you would think he would have sent me a gift certificate for that lengthy conversation he made me endure, BUT NO SUCH LUCK! Well, maybe he told me he had me one but I couldn't make it out.... who knows!
Ok Angie, I have to have the name of this place so I can make my appt. Maybe Nat and Britt will get me a gift certificate for my Birthday LOL
Post a Comment