If you haven't seen this, you must watch it! It cracks me up.... :)
I love this! This lady has her own web site and everything! you can get ya t shirt that says I love Jesus but I drink a little! To To Funny!
I love this video! Anytime I need a laugh I watch this. I almost pee in my pants everytime I see it. Yes, I have seen the pics Mika Beth took of Dylan...they are gorgeous!!!! She is a little model!!!
I saw this on her show and I have never laughed so hard. Even now I am typing through tears!Too funny!-nat
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love this! This lady has her own web site and everything! you can get ya t shirt that says I love Jesus but I drink a little! To To Funny!
I love this video! Anytime I need a laugh I watch this. I almost pee in my pants everytime I see it.
Yes, I have seen the pics Mika Beth took of Dylan...they are gorgeous!!!! She is a little model!!!
I saw this on her show and I have never laughed so hard. Even now I am typing through tears!Too funny!
-nat
Post a Comment