
Since the weather was so nice this afternoon, Dylan & I decided to play outside. It was so wonderful to feel the sun! After last week, I am SOOO done with winter!! We played in the sand table, blew lots of bubbles, & Dylan got to drive her truck & ride her scooter. It was a lot of fun & therapeutic for mommy as well.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I was impressed at how much her coordination had improved since the last time she rode her scooter. I'm not convinced that she hasn't been sneaking out the doggy door to practice! It wouldn't be the first time..... :)



2 comments:
Thai am impressed. (just kiddin-had to use that 'thai')
Ella had a scooter like that and wore the wheels off of it. Around the house like a maniac, she would do it for hours. She just got the big girl version for her birthday and loves it. The new one has a bell. (i'm in bell hell)
heart you!
Are you going to Lesli's painting party? I am taking a picture of Brother to have it painted. You should so have Meatball done! (throw the budget out the window...come on...it's Dylan's brother)!
How fun! I am loving this weather too! We are going to be so dissapointed if it turns super cold again!
Post a Comment