Tuesday, November 18, 2008

WARNING...

This is just a "friendly" WARNING....

Tomorrow I am taking Dylan to get her hair cut. Why you ask??? Because she needs it! It has gotten a little stringy underneath & is way past due on a trim. In fact, she has only had one other hair cut when she was 6 or 7 months old! I hope it doesn't take her "beautiful" curls away... Katie (Dylan's beautician) says it may make her curls bounce back up, but REGARDLESS, it is a decision I have made & it needs to be done. Basically, I don't want to hear "why did you cut it" or "what were you thinking"! It's just a little trim, but I'm struggling with it SO if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all!! I might cry....

Love to all!
Ang

1 comment:

Heather said...

Power to tha motha!!! I've never once regretted a haircut on the girls after I've done it. I have done the same with all the anguish prior too the haircut, but once it's done, always happy we did it.....She'll look presh!!
(enjoy these days while you have control, b/c all too soon- she'll be telling you how many inches she is going to get trimmed and the "when am I old enough for hilights?" crap will start.)