Last night, Dylan & I went to Kohl's to use a free $10 coupon I had. Needless to say, I used it on Dylan. She looked at all the toys & liked many, but she fell in love with this Sesame Street lunch bag. I'm not sure what the big attraction was, but she couldn't part with it. She told me a lot of stories about what she wanted to do with her new lunch bag & about "all the picnics" she would take it on. Seriously now, that's pretty cute! How could I resist? When I went into her room to check on her before going to bed, she had put it in bed with her & was holding on to it. It was precious!! Being the good, memory making mom I'm striving to be, I decided to get up a few minutes earlier than normal & make her a picnic breakfast in the new lunch bag. She was more than excited when I told her the surprise that awaited her! I don't think buttered toast, peeled apple slices, & juice have ever tasted better. She ate it all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Too cute! I love the picture of her and the lunchbox in bed! She is absolutely beautiful and it was great to see you guys this weekend! Hopefully we'll see you again soon...I have a feeling the baby showers for Rachel are about to begin! Have a great week!
Kara
Post a Comment