I have had such a busy week! In 3 out of 4 days, I drove to Fayetteville & back, Tahlequah & back, & Tulsa & back. This was also in addition to working all week!! I didn't even find the time to make a Thanksgiving post. I'm pretty disappointed in myself about this. For over a week, I've had an ongoing list in my head of things I am thankful for & I had planned to share some of them with you. Since I am a day late & a dollar short, I will spare you from "the list", but I would like to say that I realize how truly blessed I am. I have so much to be thankful for & thank God everyday for the blessings in my life! I have a wonderful family & wonderful friends. I love you all.
We still have one more stop...Thanksgiving at Dad & Christy's tomorrow. We are looking forward to it!! Maybe I will actually remember to take my camera. So far this week, I have forgotten to take it anywhere I've gone!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving & survived Black Friday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment