Dylan cooked "Macaroni & Cheese" for her & Meatball. Her secret recipe consisted of Fruity Pebbles, Dora fruit snacks, stale Reese's 100 calorie snacks, & just a little bit of SAND.
Unfortunately, Bubba wasn't interested...& he's not EXACTLY picky!!
In mommy's eyes, outside time is the best PLAY-DOH time!! :)
Dylan made me a ZOO full of animals & several birthday cakes, therefore we had SEVERAL birthday parties...I'm telling you, the child is obsessed with birthdays!
And then there was the "camp out"...
a little sand & scooter time...
great conversation with a good friend...TIARA TIME!!
& MOST IMPORTANTLY....practicing her red carpet pose...who doesn't have one of those?!? :)Are you exhausted? I was!! It was a lot of fun though. I love to see her so relaxed & having fun. OHHH, how nice it must be to be footloose & fancy free!!
We also had a picnic lunch, but I somehow missed the photo-op there...OOPS! After hours of outdoor fun, I finally coerced her inside so I could clean the house & clean us up before Ryan came home.





1 comment:
I LOVE Dylan's recipe for "mac and cheese!" Too funny! And the picture of Meatball with the bowls in front of him just makes the story that much better! Priceless!
Post a Comment