Mika Beth posted the rest of the Matilda Jane pictures on her blog....CHECK THEM OUT! They are so precious! MB is giving us a free 8x12 picture for being her one of her "models", but I can't decide which one I want (of course, I'm sure I will have to order several)....any suggestions? Actually, the one I was leaning towards isn't on her blog, but if you see any of the others that melt your heart, feel free to share!! I need help....
Here's the link: http://www.mikabethedwardsphotography.com/blog/?p=1595
Also, did you watch that crap on the Bachelor last night?!? What is up with that? I read on someone's Facebook that "the rumor in Dallas is that Molly is PREGNANT!!!" Who knows if it's true, but at this point, I wouldn't be surprised at anything. Poor Melissa! I am SOOOO over Jason.... And when I was drifting off to sleep, I swear I heard them say that there is a Part 2: After the Final Rose tonight? Did anyone else hear that? Maybe it was a bad dream, considering I am SO done with him! I mean, if it's on, I'll have to watch it, but I won't be happy about it..... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I think all the pics! Suzy will just have to chill for a bit! And yes there is a Part 2 after tyhe rose!!!! I am watching but only so I can curse at that disrespectful pig Jason!
I swear...I thought I love him! How wrong I was! I was wishing sooooo bad that Molly would come out and be like "no thanks, JackAss!" She's a fool!
Angie, the pictures of Dylan on Mika Beth website sure are adorable. I would not know which one to choose. I would probably pick all of them, just like I'll bet you will. (Tell Ryan to work a little of OT so you can get them ALL!!)
CA
Post a Comment