Wednesday, March 4, 2009

"FREAKING STUNNING"

I was so excited today when I listened to a voicemail from Heather... Our dog portraits have been painted & Leigh Ann emailed us a sneak peek!! I couldn't get to it fast enough!! And as Heather put it, "OMG, Meatball's picture is freaking STUNNING". LOL, for those of you who know Heather, I'm sure you can hear her saying that...too funny! :) Both of our paintings turned out very well, I think. Brother's portrait looks just like his picture. It's amazing!! I CANNOT WAIT to have Meatball's picture in my posession & placed nicely in the fabulous & stylish oversized frame I also ordered. Of course I will post it for you.....no worries! :)


I am very proud of his PORTRAIT! I think he looks very distinguished & stylish...."FREAKING STUNNING!" i.heart.it.


And now for the moment you've all been waiting for..... Drumroll please.....Mr. Meatball Christopher Rains


Don't you just love it? I would like to give a BIG shout out to our friends in Asia who whipped this up for me. You have no idea how much I love, love, love it (especially since our furry friend had a near death experience last week--he's on still a bit gimpy but on the road to recovery).


Don't forget that you ALSO can turn a precious pic into a fabulous painting. Heather & I are co-hosting a party on Friday April 17th. It doesn't have to be of an animal...it can be of ANYTHING! Any picture you love, print it off & bring it & they can make it happen. You know those super, duper precious Monkey pictures they sell at the Now & Then Shoppe? She had some of these on demo & they look just the same (1/2 the price---shhh, don't tell Joan. I heart her)! I think Leigh Ann is going to have some painted & ready to sell that night!! Seriously, you don't want to miss it!! I might need one of those myself...

~ And the frames...huge, oversized, distressed....& inexpensive. ~

EVERYONE IS INVITED SO PLEASE COME! And if you would like to order, but can't make it, you can get your picture to me or Heather. You won't be sorry!! And if you're wondering if you can just order a picture of Meatball or Brother....I think they will both be fine with it & honored that you want their furry mugs hanging in your home!

SO MANY OPTIONS, MY FRIENDS.... SO MANY OPTIONS! :)

5 comments:

the alder boys said...

I love it!!! I'm jealous and can't wait to get mine!! I'll post mine too when I get them! Meatball, you are a beauty!!

Brandy said...

Meatball is a supermodel like his sister!! Have you called Puppy Chow yet? He could be there new face!!

Anonymous said...

How sexy is meatball!!! Im saving my money!

Rachel Brown said...

Meatball You are a STUD! I am so glad you love your painting.

Heather said...

Freaking Stunning!