Sunday, October 12, 2008

Our fishing trip...

Josh invited us to tag along to his pond for a fishing adventure. It was so much fun!! Dylan & Braxton had a ball...along with the rest of us. On the first cast, Dylan & I both caught a fish! I'm not saying they were big, but hey, they were fish! Ryan caught a monster catfish & I do mean monster! Mary had caught it earlier & told us about it, but it was hard to imagine (until we saw it for ourselves). I have never seen a catfish so big!! Ryan's line was only a 4 lb. line. He got it to the shore, but then he lost it. He was disappointed, but I'm pretty sure it could have swallowed his arm. Maybe it was a blessing!?! Everyone caught a lot of fish & had a wonderful time. It was a beautiful day to spend outside with great friends. Thanks for inviting us!

Dylan's 1st catch of the day

The Crew- Ryan, Alex, Mary, Dylan, Braxton, & Josh

The "dads" stayed very busy baiting lines & replacing hooks.

She's a natural! :)

Mommy trying to help...

I think this video is SOOO Cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the video! Your blog is looking so good...

Small Town Girl said...

Love reading your blog and your video is so cute!