In case you haven't heard me gloat & brag, I am on vacation ALL WEEK! Originally, we were going to take off & go to Atlanta, but we both decided we would just stay here & do much needed things around our house. Yesterday, we worked all day on Dylan's bedroom. We took down her crib, set up her "big girl" bed, moved furniture, cleaned out toys, touched up paint, etc, etc. Dylan was at school all day & then she went to Noni & Rudy's afterwards so she had a big surprise waiting on her last night...a new bedroom! She was very excited & even more excited to see that we went to Best Buy & bought her a new TV for her big girl room. We are weak!! Anyway, I am very pleased with her room. There is much less clutter (hopefully it will stay that way). It's amazing what putting a toy box in a closet will do for a room! My mom thinks "we" (she) can make her a headboard, so that's why she still doesn't have one. Hopefully we can tackle this project in the near future, right mom? :) Other than that, I still need to get her rug cleaned, hang some things back on the wall & update pictures in picture frames & then it will be complete.
I took some pictures before Dylan came home & a couple after. My battery died after I took the picture of her walking in her room. POOR PLANNING! Oh well! And for everyone wondering, did she sleep in her big girl bed all night? Yes she did, but Meatball & I joined her about 2 a.m. Baby steps... :)
Now we are off to the paint store for project 2....painting our bedroom! I'm pretty sure Ryan is ready for me to go back to work, but not me!! I love being off & I love feeling productive.
4 comments:
Angie, her room is precious!!! Good job! Now come over and redo Aryn's room! :)
Angie,
Do you hire out? Great job on the bedroom. She is growing up!
Love,
Poppy
Thank you Nicole. I think it was your kitchen pictures that got me motivated! We haven't done anything around here in years. Now I have the fever!!
Hey Angie, I think I'm hooked. I love looking at your blog. You guys are so beautiful and it is so much fun to see things happening for Dylan. Her room is adorable and the halloween pics of you and her are so sweet. She is one lucky little girl. Veronica
Post a Comment