It's only 3 days until Ms. Chris & Mr. Marty's annual Halloween party. We are getting so excited! For the past 2 years, I have dressed up with Dylan & I will do so again this year (well, that is if my costume gets here before then). Ryan, on the other hand, does not participate. He is anti-costume. He will attend the party, but he will go as "Ryan". I think it's fun & Dylan really loves it. She is very excited about Halloween this year! I will post pictures from the party on Sunday, but until then, here's a trip down "Halloween" Memory Lane...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)


2 comments:
I dressed my dog up in that same cowboy costume one year! We got so many laughs out of that costume!!
Did I tell you I started a blog??
so cute!!! Dylan is precious! Tell me how to get my pics centered when I add them to my blog? How do you do that? I am a retard!!! -Nicole
Post a Comment