DRUMROLL PLEASE.....
MEATBALL CHRISTOPHER RAINS------SO DISTINGUISHED!!
These pictures don't even do this painting justice! I was even more thrilled when I saw it in person. And the frame...it's so big & dramatic. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!(Dylan thinks the Easter Bunny brought it...??)
A shot without the glare of the flash....
A shot without the glare of the flash...."bubba bubba boo"
Heather & I are having our oil painting party this weekend. Everyone's paintings turned out great. I just can't decide what I want to have done next! HMMM.....
If anyone is interested in ordering, please leave me or Heather a message & we'll
get you all the information. You won't be disappointed!! :)
Heather & I are having our oil painting party this weekend. Everyone's paintings turned out great. I just can't decide what I want to have done next! HMMM.....
If anyone is interested in ordering, please leave me or Heather a message & we'll
get you all the information. You won't be disappointed!! :)


2 comments:
LOVE THE PICTURE!!
i cant wait to come! I have my photo ready hehe!
Post a Comment