On Thursday night, Josh & Mary invited us over to eat dinner & let the kids hunt Easter eggs. How exciting!! The kids had a lot of fun & ate way too much candy. OH WELL! Dylan found Katie Womack's $10.00 prize egg. She was excited to see her "4 dollars", but dropped it fast for a chocolate egg. At 2 & 3, they care much more about the candy than the money. I guess we should cherish these days....
We had a lot of fun too. It has been a long time since we've gotten together. I missed you guys!! Dylan was missing her some Braxton too! Hopefully when spring decides to stick around, we can do it much more often!
S.A.S.S.Y.



Huntings eggs followed by a romantic dinner for 2....doesn't get much better than this!
1 comment:
They are toooo cute. I love it!! She is going to be a heartbreaker...
Post a Comment