

I'm saddened to report that Dr. Rex Russell passed away today. He was a retired radiologist & an exceptional man. I'm so glad I had the chance to work with him. He had a heart of gold & was ALWAYS SMILING. Once I started working at Sparks, we quickly realized we shared a few common interests. In college, he played football for Oklahoma State. He was a die hard fan, like my father, & loved talking about it with me. It's not everyday in Arkansas, that you find someone who loves OSU... He was very generous in offering his 50 yard line tickets the few times he couldn't make it to the games. I was only able to use them once, but man, they were good seats! He also was friends with my grandfather (my mom's dad). My Pappy was the first person to sell Dr. Russell his longhorns. I would have given anything if Pappy was still alive to know that Dr. Russell & I worked together... He will be missed by many, many people.
Dr. Russell, your Sparks family loves you & will miss you...

No comments:
Post a Comment