Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Finally....some Branson Pics

As you know, we went to Branson almost 2 weeks ago & I just got around to uploading the pictures. My blog must feel so neglected... As I said in a previous post, we had such a great time. Dylan L.O.V.E.D. the water park & Silver Dollar City. She rode everything!! I wish the weather would've been a little drier, but other than that, it was perfect!! This is when we first got to the water park. It took her a little while to get used to the noise.


Splashing around in one of the kiddie pools

Slipping & Sliding

The lifeguard broke the rules & let Dylan go down the big slide with mommy.
She wasn't quite tall enough.... She LOVED it!!

Getting Cocky.....

Swimming in the hot tub with Daddy.


The little LAZY RIVER. This was right up my alley!

Attention to the big bucket at the top....when the bell rings, you better run....

OR YOU'RE GONNA GET WET!!!

Riding the tea cups with daddy. The faster they were spinning, the louder she was squealing. She loved it. I got nauseated just watching!

We loved the frogs!

I couldn't believe she rode these swings...TWICE!



1 comment:

Rachel Brown said...

I was waiting for you to post some! Looks like you guys had the whole place to yourself. We need to take Maggie.